Monday, July 25, 2011

Hidden UFO's .....

The other day I was cleaning a shelf and discovered 6 packets containing the pieces of felt Christmas ornaments I had cut out last year...

The pattern is from Homespun Issue 11.7 and these were designed by Lenna Green of Little Green Cottage.....

This weekend I managed to stitch up 3 of them... as they were already cut out and they are quite little it wasn't too hard to do a couple in an evening.....


I was pleased to find some 'little' UFO's to finish off - I seem to only have the big jobs left now.....

Hope you all have a lovely week and manage to get a UFO out the cupboard and finished.



5 comments:

Fiona said...

..

Leeanne said...

They are the cutest!

Hopes Handcrafts said...

so cute!!

Chris H said...

How to say 'how cute' and not copy the other girls! Can't!
They ARE cute!!!
Well done on the unexpected finish's.

Unknown said...

Aren't they adorable?!