Friday, July 15, 2011

Rosalie Quinlan Bag

A good friend asked me 18 months ago if I could make her this bag.   I immediately started joining the strips, and after getting a few in the wrong order, I threw it aside in disgust.  But, I dragged it out last week and got busy with my unpicker and have finished it up. 
This is Rosalie Quinlan's Angel Pin Carry Bag(minus the Angel Pin) from Homespun No 21.  This is the third time I've made this bag and it's pretty simple to put together(once you get past the strips being joined in the wrong order!)   So that's Number Four finished for me.

Keep up the great work girls, we're not too far away from 200 finishes ................  Nicky

9 comments:

Fiona said...

Lovely bag Nicky... worth pulling out and finishing off...
Hugz

cris said...

Hey thanks for stopping by Army Tanker's Wife! I love your page!
Cris

Dawn said...

LOL...I think I have that half done somewhere in my ufo pile... LOL.... it is adorable, well done for finishing it..
Husg Dawn x x x

Leeanne said...

That's neat Nicky, I'm sure you will be hooked on making bags now!

Hopes Handcrafts said...

I love it!

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
These bags are nice and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Wendyb said...

You won me at pink and green!!!LOL
Definitely worth unpicking!
You're right...not far from 200 finishes....I wonder who that will be?????
XX sew many hugs
Wendy :O)

Doris said...

Beautiful fabrics, it looks lovely.

Chris H said...

I have done that too. ... got mad cos it was going wrong and left it for years!
Good on you for finally getting such a pretty bag finished.