If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Yay, finish #6




Well, I'm putting this down as finish #6, although it is a BOM, this month I had to do 8 x 12" blocks, which in itself is the size of a small quilt!! Plus, it will give me some satisfaction that I've achieved something. All of those small triangles for the 8 blocks took me absolute ages!

This is part of the Civil War BOM from last year, I was hoping to get it finished for my hubby for last Christmas, but am now aiming for 2012!!

6 comments:

Sue B said...

very nice block, and I know how time consuming it would have been, love the fabrics.

Marg H said...

Gorgeous fabrics and lovely pattern. I'd love to make a quilt from the Civil War era. Just loved the colours they used.

Chris H said...

That is really lovely, I hope you do get it finished.

Michelle May (Shell) said...

I love the fabrics in that block! Beautiful!
xx, shell

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

Wonderful fabric and block. I really admire your work!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoying my seaside painting!

Have a great weekend.
Barb

Marguerite said...

Great blog and you do such beautiful work! Thanks so much for stopping by and following. I'm now following you!