I finally finished this block of the month project, quilted, bound & all! I started it back in 2003 at my first BOM club ever. What I learned from finishing this project is how far I have come.
I only had to redo one block because instead of 1/4" seam allowance, I apparently used almost 1/2"! I also had to put cheater strips around each block so that I could make them all the same size, before putting the sashing on.
I went to my friend's house to use her longarm & really worked on my quilting techniques. I got really good at doing feathers!
I still have many UFOs to finish, but I just can't resist starting new stuff!
56 minutes ago