Sunday, July 31, 2011

My First Big Finish

Way back on the 26th of July 2009 I posted this picture. The birth of my Quilt-as-you-go Log Cabin Quilt for our King size bed.

Here I am 2 years and 5 days later ... very very happy to be sharing a photo of the finished quilt. I added a border to tuck into the bed but it's hanging over the clothes line.

Already on the to make a new blind and curtains for the room.


Leeanne said...

Hey, I really like your log cabin setting.

Maria said...

WOW! I am sure you are delighted with this great finish. Love your Log Cabin Quilt.

Fiona said...

This quilt is lovely... very effective setting .... you must be so pleased

Wendy B said...

Hooray Narelle!!! Log cabins are one of my most fave blocks.....and in my fave colours too!!!
You must be absolutely chuffed! I think it's an amazing effort...well done girl!
sew many hugsXXX
Wendy :O)

Dawn said...

FABULOUS finish...well done Narelle... Looks great!
Husg Dawn x x x

Stitchin' time said...

I haven't done log cabin blocks yet and I love the earthy colours yours is in and the winding pattern. Congratulations on finishing it.

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

Love your work.
I'm your new follower!

Chris H said...

WOW!!! What an awesome quilt. Well done on your finish.