If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Wednesday, August 1, 2012

a late July finish

A late entry for July - we headed on vacation over the weekend to a hotel that was supposed to have free internet access - no such luck! So my post had to wait until I could find internet access. This Santa is my last partially finished Santa.
I had the Santa completed on a large piece of the green background fabric and then lost inspiration on how to finish it.  I decided to try making a bag that can be hung as a decoration or used as a gift bag. I like how it turned out and just hope I can leave it in the 'to gift' box!

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

That looks so cute. Great finish.

Sandy said...

Cute bag! Love your Santa!

Susan said...

Great idea to use it as a gift bag! - eek Christmas is not really that far away is it??

Chris H said...

No matter how you use it, it's very cute.