If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Monday, August 13, 2012

Early August Finish

I've been on a Sewing Retreat (in fact I am still here though it's going home time tomorrow) so I have finished my August project early.  This was not on any UFO list - I had totally forgotten I had this.  I think I cut the letters out in 2004 and found it a couple of weeks ago as I  went through a box of "stuff".  So I brought it along and finished it off.  Very quick and easy.


I also made a lot of progress on my September UFO but you will have to wait to see that one.

4 comments:

Susan said...

:-)

Marilyn said...

That is a gorgeous little finish. Isnt it a wonderful feeling to have finished something that has been around for so long, and especially ones that have been forgotten about. A great retreat project.

Marilyn said...

(and I am still way behind in reading blogs.)

Chris H said...

Nice and quick finish ... we all love those!