Friday, August 31, 2012

Finish 12, 13, and 14

It's been awhile since I posted but I should have a few quilts finished soon, two are at the quilters.  The first finished project is a Christmas mug rug and I had all the pieces and binding made about 2 years ago but never put everything together.

The next two finishes are for a wool Welcome Mat.  Each month there is a different center.  These are from about two years ago and all I had left was putting them together and blanket stitching around.  I have 2 or 3 more months to go... Next one I finish I'll place on the Welcome Mat so you can see what the circles are for. 

 It's the 30th, so I made it in time for an August finish - Yeah!

4 comments:

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Have a great week!

Susan said...

Lovely centres - cant wait to see the ral mat!

Sheila said...

Some lovely finishes , congrats!

Chris H said...

Very nice finishes... well done.