If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Friday, August 31, 2012

Finish 12, 13, and 14

It's been awhile since I posted but I should have a few quilts finished soon, two are at the quilters.  The first finished project is a Christmas mug rug and I had all the pieces and binding made about 2 years ago but never put everything together.

The next two finishes are for a wool Welcome Mat.  Each month there is a different center.  These are from about two years ago and all I had left was putting them together and blanket stitching around.  I have 2 or 3 more months to go... Next one I finish I'll place on the Welcome Mat so you can see what the circles are for. 

 It's the 30th, so I made it in time for an August finish - Yeah!

4 comments:

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Have a great week!

Susan said...

Lovely centres - cant wait to see the ral mat!

Sheila said...

Some lovely finishes , congrats!

Chris H said...

Very nice finishes... well done.