If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Friday, August 31, 2012

August Finish

This is really an easy peasy finish for me this month....it almost feels like cheating, but it's a finish!! I made it last October and had it quilted in November....then I stuck it away in the cupboard. Beats me why I didn't finish it then....maybe overwhelmed with holiday stuff! Nice to check another project off the list. Thanks Dawn and Wendy for this great group.

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

:-)

Susan said...

Who knows why we do this?? but its done now and ready for Christams which is suddenly getting closer! I love tree quilts.

Maria said...

No I don't why we do it either...
Nice Christmas Trees.

Sheila said...

It is beautiful and now it is all ready for this Christmas :-)

Terry said...

Well you have it done now and it looks great.

Fiona said...

lovely finish and great to have it ready for this Christmas...
Hugz

Chris H said...

It's really cute! Well done on your finish.