If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Friday, August 31, 2012

Something different...

... and I'm not sure yet if I will try that one again lol
About a year or two ago my big boy was really interested in knitting. My mum has always knitted and at about 4ys old I must have bugged my mum until she taught me. I had been knitting heaps until after the birth of son no. 1 twelve years ago, so when he wanted to learn I was very pleased:)
As with many growing kids that interest waned before he could complete the three cat shaped pyjama cases so I finally gave it a go! Under strict instructions to what colours I had to use to resemble middle DS' cat Tigger this is the final result. Two more to go, but I think these will be made from fabric instead ;-)

6 comments:

Maria said...

How cute is he!!!!!!

Sheila said...

It is adorable!

Prim Rose Hill ©2008-2012 said...

I wish I could knit! He's quite the "cat's meow!" ;)

Chris H said...

Wonderful knitting!

Susan said...

Very cute!

LTT said...

Great ginger cat. I love his tail.
Lavinia