If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Finish Times TWO!

I have been burning the midnight oil and have been making much progress!
 
 Here is the Thomas the train quilt I made for my nephew...

 
And a Robot quilt for my other nephew...
 
 
I hope all your last minute gifts are coming together easily... lol :)
 
 
 


4 comments:

Susan said...

Two more great finishes! Well done!

Gingersnaps Quilts said...

Thank you!

Wendy B said...

what great finishes....I bet they're loved and already getting snuggled into?!
xox hugs
wendy :O)

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Wonderful boy quilts!