Friday, December 21, 2012

Probably my last UFO for the year....


This is the picture I included on my list of UFO's at the beginning of the year


I had previously 'candlewicked' the design and added wadding and done the quilting.....

so all I needed was to add a lining... with pockets... and some rope straps....


I put the seam in the middle on one side .....


... perfect for these warm summer days....


Righto, Gotto Go..... frantically trying to tidy up for next year - some of those UFO's have been hanging on too long!

Merry Christmas everyone..... 
  

4 comments:

Maria said...

Fabulous finish for the year fiona...
How many UFO's are going on your list for next year..??????

Marilyn said...

Another lovely finish Fiona. You have managed to finish heaps again this year. Do you still have more? (I certainly do).

Susan said...

Well Done Fiona - so pretty!

Wendyb said...

Updating the list for 2013....gee you're organised....mine hasn't changed much, except there are more now!!! LOL
Love the bag...rope handles? what a great idea!
xox hugs
wendy :O)