Sunday, December 30, 2012

Last finish for 2012

Firstly I would like to thank Wendy and Dawn for organising “ Sew It’s Finished” Even though I did not complete everything on my list posted HERE
I have completed many and along the way found more in my cupboard or boxes which I finished..
I hope you will run the blog again next year Ladies as I still have many UFO’s to complete and three that have been on the list for two years…LOL.


For christmas 2010 I made this for my friend Linda  and started it’s mate but only completed one and a half rows..

021 (2)

This year I finished it’s mate and gave it to Linda to hang along with it’s friend.

019

This was my 14th finish for the year…..

Wishing everyone a Happy and Healthy 2013 and hope to sew along with you to finish our UFO’S in 2013.
I will be organising my list soon……..

Hugz  Maria

http://maria-lifeontheblock.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Susan said...

They are both just gorgeous - well done

Anonymous said...

I just love those. Words escape me...Christmassy? Winterey? Whimsical? Whatever I really like them.

Fiona said...

I love both of those hangings... I wonder if anyone completed their whole list of UFO's????
Hugz

Wendyb said...

they both look fabulous Maria.....love the wintry theme in this hot humid summer weather!!! I'm wondering, just like Fiona, if anyone finished their entire list of UFO's??? Would be interested to see!!!!
xox sew many hugs
Wendy :O)

Maria said...

Yes would be nice to see if there was someone that clever to have finised their LIST...

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

14 finishes is great! That's more than one a month which I think is a great goal. They're both adorable too.