Saturday, December 29, 2012

Gails 7th finish

Its been a long time since I have posted. Life has thrown me several curve balls and I just havent had time to sew. But I have been unwell over the last few days and haven't been able to do anything else sooooooooooooo I grabbed out a UFO and finished it. I started putting this framed this framed hexi table runner together in March. Each hexi was made for me in a swap from my friends over at Our Craft forum quite a few years ago and has been waiting very patiently to start its life as a table runner. 

7 comments:

Val said...

It looks beautiful. I am so glad you found something you could do. Hope you get back up to full strength soon

Susan said...

That is so pretty - I am sure there are a lot of memories there too.

ShirleyC said...

Very neat! Hope you feel much better soon.

Tracee said...

So adorable.

Fiona said...

lovely finish...
Hugz

Wendy B said...

OH Gail.....not good to hear you haven't been well...had been wondering where you'd been...even worse that you've been sick, but on the upside.....a finish!!!...and a gorgeous one at that!
Onward and upward with hugs from us all
xox Wendy :O)

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Beautiful. I love framed hexies.