If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Sunday, December 23, 2012

Wonky Donkey Quilt!

 

I was able to finish this quilt just in time to be delivered to my sons kindergarten teacher for their Christmas party. I LOVE this quilt!!! I originally was making it to keep but when my son said his teacher would really, really like it I knew what had to be done.

 
 
 
 
I do think she liked it and I am sure it will get much use :)
 
Thanks for stopping in!! Vickey

5 comments:

Michell Krawczyk said...

Lovely and lucky teacher :)

Susan said...

Great fabrics - I'm sure she will love it.

Gingersnaps Quilts said...

Thank you!

Gingersnaps Quilts said...

Thank you!

Wendy B said...

I wish I was that teacher...everybody's gotta love a wonky donkey!!!!....he's soooooo cute! she must be very special for such a great finish!
xox hugs
Wendy :O)