If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Santa table runner

I received these lovely blocks from ladies in the Christmas quilting block swap group and stitched them all together for a table runner,

the blocks are from Lorraine, Fiona and Rosemary, borders and quilting by me :)  It does not show well in the photo, but the centre block from Fiona has a cute Santa redwork stitchery, hence my name for this runner.

Doesn't it look lovely ready in time for my Christmas table


5 comments:

Fiona said...

how fun to see my block made up there... I love the runner ...
Hugz

Susan said...

Lovely collection of blocks making a great runner.

rubyslipperz said...

very pretty =)

annie

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Beautiful table runner, great finish

Wendy B said...

you clever girl, you! The runner looks marvellous! What a great way to remember bloggy friends!
sew many hugs
Wendy :O) xox