If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Sunday, February 26, 2012

At last…..

Back in 2007 I went along to a work shop run by the local CWA. I bought this kit and started making the caddy.
Then it was tucked away in the back of my cupboard in the cave.

001

and I am now pleased to say it is finally finished.

016

018

thanks to Wendy and Dawn organising this Blog I am slowly finishing my  UFOs.

Finish No 5
Maria
http://maria-lifeontheblock.blogspot.com.au

7 comments:

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Love the fabric, congrats on the finish!

Susan said...

Also love the fabric - and what a great project for a sewer!

Fiona said...

lovely fabric for it... looks a really useful little caddy...
Hugz

miss~nance said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
miss~nance said...

Great caddy, love the fabric.....

Gail

Chris H said...

Yaaaa to another finish! And love that fabric too!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Looks great Maria!