Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Wool Candlemats, 3rd and 4th finishes

I joined a wool candle mat of the month (June 2011 - May 2012)and finished June and July's by August and then I let things slip.  I started working on September's - Acorn candle mat after Christmas and finished that one today.  The December - Poinsettia candle mat was started in January and finished just one day ago.  I still have Aug, Oct and Nov to stitch - I just found August's last week!  I'm really good at starting projects but as you can tell I don't stick with them.  Thanks to Sew It's Finished I'm going to FINISH some of these shelved projects!

8 comments:

Chris H said...

Very cute, well done on your finish.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

love your candle mats

Susan said...

just gorgeous - esp the poinsettias

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I love candle mats!

Laura said...

They're very cute! Congrats on getting them finished!

miss~nance said...

Well done on anotehr finish.

Blessings

Gail

Wendyb said...

these are so cute Danette....must try working with wool.... when it gets cooler here!!! hehehe....you've certainly given me encouragement just by the photos!! Love them
XX sew many hugs
Wendy :o)

Wendyb said...

these are so cute Danette....must try working with wool.... when it gets cooler here!!! hehehe....you've certainly given me encouragement just by the photos!! Love them
XX sew many hugs
Wendy :o)