Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Wool Candlemats, 3rd and 4th finishes

I joined a wool candle mat of the month (June 2011 - May 2012)and finished June and July's by August and then I let things slip.  I started working on September's - Acorn candle mat after Christmas and finished that one today.  The December - Poinsettia candle mat was started in January and finished just one day ago.  I still have Aug, Oct and Nov to stitch - I just found August's last week!  I'm really good at starting projects but as you can tell I don't stick with them.  Thanks to Sew It's Finished I'm going to FINISH some of these shelved projects!

8 comments:

Chris H said...

Very cute, well done on your finish.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

love your candle mats

Susan said...

just gorgeous - esp the poinsettias

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I love candle mats!

Laura said...

They're very cute! Congrats on getting them finished!

miss~nance said...

Well done on anotehr finish.

Blessings

Gail

Wendy B said...

these are so cute Danette....must try working with wool.... when it gets cooler here!!! hehehe....you've certainly given me encouragement just by the photos!! Love them
XX sew many hugs
Wendy :o)

Wendy B said...

these are so cute Danette....must try working with wool.... when it gets cooler here!!! hehehe....you've certainly given me encouragement just by the photos!! Love them
XX sew many hugs
Wendy :o)