If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Mystery Finish

Last year our Mystery Club presented us with a challenge to use the "Ugly" fabric we exchanged.  As you can see I ended up with this Very Bright Yellow and Black stripe yard of fabric.  I really didn't like the fabric but after adding black it didn't look so bad. 

I completed the top and tossed it with other UFO's.  This month I quilted and bound it....Sew It's Finished #5.  Now I can start a new project....since I finished an old one.


5 comments:

miss~nance said...

Very effectve use of a very bold fabric....

Gal

Doris said...

I love it, my type of bright fabric!

Susan said...

Very striking! I love it.

Chris H said...

You did a good job with that challenging fabric!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I like the boldness of it. Not sure I would like a king size quilt but in small bits it's fun.