Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bed Cushions - My Feb Finish :)

The other day I managed to finish these cushions for our bed which I started when Mark and I bought the paintings above our bed about 6 months ago.

I LOVE them! I really think the colours are perfect for the paintings.


And I can cross another project off the list!

Seeing these on my bed really motivates me to get more projects finished...Its so much nicer seeing them in use than seeing them in a plastic storage container in my sewing room!

Happy Crafting!

Erin :)

8 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Wow!! you are so right...love them and the paintings

Susan said...

Great job - so true - so much better being finished and useful than taking up space in your sewing room / area .

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

The pillows look great with your paintings, nice finish.

Patty C. said...

Such beautiful colors !
signifies devoic

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

The pillows look great with the painting.

Narelle said...

Oooo! I love those paintings and your cushions are a perfect match!

Chris H said...

Totally gorgeous, a lovely finish.

miss~nance said...

Beautiful cushions, work a treat with your painting.

Gail