If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Yes, I did finish something

This is a project which was started two years ago when I went to Girls Day in the Country in Nundle. It was designed by Kerry as a project to practice punch needle.  I had the punch needle done but I needed to finish the case. Finally it is done....just when I am about to go to Girl's Day in the Country again where there will be more new projects. Hopefully they won't take so long to finish.

2 comments:

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Sweet case! I've been wanting to try needlepunch but just haven't gone out and bought the tools yet.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Pretty case, I also want to try needle punch. Congrats on the finish.