If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leslie's February Finish!

Hi!
I have an almost Feb finish, but work got in the way before I could finish sewing this together as a cushion before I left to go on vacation!
I'll get this cushion finished up when I get home as it is my Leap Day Bloghop Giveaway (with a little more TBA when I get home, I promise).
I'm behind on checking your Feb finishes, but I'll catch up!
I'll get a UFO done for March too when I get home.
Take care, Leslie

3 comments:

sunny said...

Lovely little basket!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Nice basket. I like the quilting.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Pretty basket of flowers, nice quilting.