If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Wednesday, September 26, 2012

An Eighth Finish

Not a UFO but a finish all the same.  I made this little Kitty for Kaye at Kitten Stitching as part of my PIF obligation for 2012.



It took me an evening to do the embroidery and the next morning I got it all stitched together and into the post asap. Too read more, head to my blog at  Bits 'n Bobs


I am almost finished Finish 9 so see you back here in a few days.




2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

That is just darling!!! Great PIF gift.

LTT said...

He looks fabulous. I love the embroidery.