If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Friday, September 14, 2012

Finish Seven

I am falling behind quite badly on my 12 in 12 personal challenge.  I forgot to post this finish back in May and then I sent if off to someone overseas as part of a swap.  Unfortunately, she never received the parcel (and I never got hers) so who knows what happened to this little finish

I did most of the handsewing when I went over to the UK earlier this year for a sad family event.


I am so disappointed and annoyed that this did not reach the intended recipient.


Thank you for taking a look

7 comments:

Nicky said...

It is beautiful Cath, just love the message in their too, and the little people are SO cute. Well done on another great finish.

Terry said...

Very nice, I hope someday it shows up.

Fiona said...

what a gorgeous cushion.... just perfect and so sad that it got lost somewhere....
Hugz

Susan said...

How disappointing for both of you. It us such a pretty design.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

cute cute cute!!! soooo sweet! I love the little friends :o)

Blessings & Aloha!

Chris H said...

So very cute!

LTT said...

Your cushion is wonderful. Such a shame it went missing.