Friday, September 14, 2012

Finish number 2 & 3

Well finally here is finish number two and three for me for 2012 (of the UFO variety that is). They have been done for a while, but I was MIA from blogland for a few months.....

Not sure if I should count this here, as it is not a 'finish-finish' but it was on my UFO list and I completed my work on it in February and returned it to Janis as part of the Stitching Round the Block that Helen Stubbings ran late in 2010.  My own block is still on my list to be finished up.

This pillow was started last year as a result of me losing a little wager with Chookyblue, and finally it has made it to her house.  It is called Necessities Sampler and it is a design by Little House Needleworks.  

I have one more finish done too, but need to find a missing SD card to get some photos.

There have been some lovely finishes here lately, keep up the great work girls!!  

Happy stitching.... Nicky
http://farmgirlstitching.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Susan said...

Cushion look great - and if thts all you needed to do one the first one - well i would count it as a finish. Its very pretty - lvoely design.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful pillow and your pink project has such wonderful stitchery in it!!

Chris H said...

Two gorgeous finishes! Well done Chick.