Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bubble dress ~ Pumpkin inspired!

Oh! I am catching up on reading and seeing so many amazing finished projects here!



I'd love for you to read more about this pumpkin inspired bubble dress for our soon to be 6 month old grandbaby girl...if you get a chance, please do pop over and let me know that you did, by leaving a short comment :o)

I have so much fun sewing projects to do...and now able to get to some more of them, now that we are through with packing and moving after the sale of our home!

Blessings & Aloha!

9 comments:

Fiona said...

such a sweet little outfit.... your grandbaby girl will look so sweet in it...
Hugz

Maria said...

How cute is that...

Melody said...

Such a cute little outfit.

Needled Mom said...

That is darling. I popped over to check out the inspiration and think that both will be darling on little ones.

Anonymous said...

really cute outfit.

Chris H said...

What a darling wee outfit.

StitchinByTheLake said...

So cute! No girl babies in my family right now but I'm going to remember this in case we have any. :) blessings, marlene

Studio V said...

thats too cute!

KJC said...

What a wonderful outfit and nearly time to wear it for Hallowen.