If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Thursday, September 27, 2012

And then there were NINE

I am back sooner than I thought with my ninth finish for 2012.

These angels were created in 2007 as part of a group swap

I have eventually turned these sweet little angels into a little memory quilt.

To see my progress in more detail, head on over to my blog at Bits 'n Bobs.
Catch you all soon with # 10

6 comments:

Melody said...

Such a cute one.

Marla Nelson said...

That is so cute. Nice job.

Susan said...

Two in a row - you will be putting us all to shame!! PS love the cats too...

Wendy B said...

so lovely Cath! I bet you wonder why it took so long... but well worth the wait!
sew many hugs
Wendy :o) xox

Chris H said...

Awww how cute! Well done on such a pretty finish.

LTT said...

Lovely quilt. the heart shapes make great angels.