If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Tuesday, September 4, 2012

August finishes

I am a little late in posting my August finishes, but better late than never.

Firstly I completed my jelly roll sampler quilt made in the French general range of fabrics



Also, as I am hosting a cushion swap, I practised making some, as I needed them for my new out door setting - getting ready for summer.  Here are the two that I made last month.


5 comments:

Sewn With Grace said...

Hi Michelle, I just wanted to stop by to let you know that I'm lifting you in prayer today. I saw in your comment on my giveaway that you are missing your son. Mine goes back to college today and I'm experiencing a range of emotions as well. So glad we have our sewing to occupy our minds. God is good! Have a blessed day!

Susan said...

Lovely quilt - and cushions!

Chris H said...

What a gorgeous wee quilt, and the cushions are lovely too... well done on your finishes.

Lynette said...

I love the French General range and your quilt certainly showcases them beautifully.

LTT said...

Stunning quilt and fabulous cushions.
Lavinia