Saturday, July 28, 2012

ANOTHER BABY QUILT

Hi there!
Well.... after finally having a couple of finishes for this year... I can happily say I've got ANOTHER one!

It's another wee baby quilt, using hearts that I made a good two years ago!

I am very happy with it, and it will be heading off to Australia next week for my 14 month old Granddaughter Sienna.  
I made a blue one for her newborn baby brother a couple of weeks ago, so that will go to Australia too.

I love sewing these quilts... they are easy for me to quilt myself due to them only being big enough for a cot. 
ONWARD!...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet, she will love it.

Needled Mom said...

She is going to love it and it is gorgeous!

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

It's very pretty! I love the hearts with the pink sashing, so girly! :) Congratulations on the finish, whoop whoop!! :)

Fiona said...

You're on a roll Chris... this is a lovely heart quilt.... perfect for a grandiegirl...
Hugz