If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Saturday, July 28, 2012

ANOTHER BABY QUILT

Hi there!
Well.... after finally having a couple of finishes for this year... I can happily say I've got ANOTHER one!

It's another wee baby quilt, using hearts that I made a good two years ago!

I am very happy with it, and it will be heading off to Australia next week for my 14 month old Granddaughter Sienna.  
I made a blue one for her newborn baby brother a couple of weeks ago, so that will go to Australia too.

I love sewing these quilts... they are easy for me to quilt myself due to them only being big enough for a cot. 
ONWARD!...

4 comments:

Sue B said...

So sweet, she will love it.

Needled Mom said...

She is going to love it and it is gorgeous!

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

It's very pretty! I love the hearts with the pink sashing, so girly! :) Congratulations on the finish, whoop whoop!! :)

Fiona said...

You're on a roll Chris... this is a lovely heart quilt.... perfect for a grandiegirl...
Hugz