If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Monday, July 30, 2012

July Finish

Many years ago I knitted my daughter a cardigan and instead of ribbing I did a feather edge. It was my first attempt at following a pattern. My previous experience with knitting was scarves. I have since knitted several jumpers and love it as a summer craft would you believe.........................  


This beanie was knitted with leftovers for my daughters favorite dolly. Six years later all it required was a stitched up seam. Another silly little to do off my list. Would you believe this was finished on the second of July and I have been so busy sewing that I almost didn't get it posted for this month.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Its so cute - funny how we just leave these things lying around isn't it??