If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Monday, July 30, 2012

The Season of Winter

Just loved stitching this pretty little snowflake while sitting toasty warm in front of the TV....thankyou :)

I'm trying NOT to buy any more yarn until I use up what I have in my stash. I purchased 4 balls of net yarn last year and this month I finally knitted the last one.


Happy UFOing :)

2 comments:

Marg H said...

Finally catching up a little - love the block and the scarf. What beautiful shades. I have a few of these balls not yet knitted - have to get back into it!! What are you going to do with the block?

Chris H said...

What a stunning scarfe. Well done on your finish.