If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Sunday, July 29, 2012

OASS Spring swap

I am participating in Cherylls OASS Spring swap, and even though I only got my partner last week, this still counts as a finish doesn't it.  (well I started and finished it)

I am participating in the Fat Quarter shops mystery BOM and when you sign up you get a mini charm pack of the Vintage modern range that is used in the Mystery BOM.

Well, what better way to use this than in a postage stamp cushion for my spring OASS swap.

I love how it has turned out, and once I have made a couple of tuck in gifts will post it out to my partner.

4 comments:

Fiona said...

lovely cushion Sue.... great spring colours..
Hugz

georgie said...

Wow I really love the cushion it's soo pretty and cheerful ;-)
Hugs Georgie xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Fantastic Sue...Someone is going to be very happy..

Chris H said...

What a really lovely cushion. Well done on your finish.