Sunday, July 29, 2012

OASS Spring swap

I am participating in Cherylls OASS Spring swap, and even though I only got my partner last week, this still counts as a finish doesn't it.  (well I started and finished it)

I am participating in the Fat Quarter shops mystery BOM and when you sign up you get a mini charm pack of the Vintage modern range that is used in the Mystery BOM.

Well, what better way to use this than in a postage stamp cushion for my spring OASS swap.

I love how it has turned out, and once I have made a couple of tuck in gifts will post it out to my partner.

4 comments:

Fiona said...

lovely cushion Sue.... great spring colours..
Hugz

georgie said...

Wow I really love the cushion it's soo pretty and cheerful ;-)
Hugs Georgie xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Fantastic Sue...Someone is going to be very happy..

Chris H said...

What a really lovely cushion. Well done on your finish.