If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Saturday, July 14, 2012

No 1 & 2!

We don't have a new camera yet but I'm such a technological wizard (not!) that I've worked out how to get photos from my i-phone onto the computer.  Let's see if it works!!

I have also finished number 2 for the year!!  This bright quilt was a mystery BOM again from a few years ago!


6 comments:

Maria said...

Yep the photos are here and both quilts look great. Well done.

Gingersnaps Quilts said...

They both look great! I love the bright colors!

Quiltingranny said...

So awesome! You do amazing work!

Monika said...

I just LOVE look and colours of that second one, it sure brightens up even the greyest of days! Well done!

Cathy said...

Same here. I'm a big sucker for these kind of color combinations. I LOVE them.

Chris H said...

What stunning quilts! Amazing.