If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Thursday, November 29, 2012

18th Finish


I purchased this kit over a year ago when attending a Kansas Troubles Club.  I loved the sunflowers and the little button detail and cut out the fabric and....  Well I signed up for a Pay it Forward and I decided this would be perfect!  I love the pattern and and thought it would be great to send to Portugal...Sunflowers - so 'Midwest'.  The sewing and quilting went well.  The teeny tiny little buttons were hard to sew in a circle but I was happy with the result. 

This week I hope to catch up reading all the 'Sew Its Finished' posts.