If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Monday, November 19, 2012

A hoot of a finish

This is my first ever quilt made on consignment.  It was made for a dear friend who is gifting it to her grand daughter for Christmas.

I have received a second order for another one of these in candy colors with a candy stripe border, but that one will be started in the New Year.  A new granson is due soon so I need to get cracking on a quilt for him.



11 comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

How adorable! I love those owls, and the color combinations are perfect. I'll be watching for the candy stripe one, too.
Best regards!

Susan said...

I think that is so gorgeous - Im not a big fan of owls but that is really something else!

Nancy said...

What an adorable little quilt.

Maria said...

Looks great Sue.

Gingersnaps Quilts said...

That is so cute! I love it!

Fiona said...

HOw gorgeous is that... great finish...
Hugz

Susanne said...

Now how darling is that! Love it, great job!!
Susanne :)

Sonia said...

Cute quilt! :0)

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

Cat said...

What a fun bright quilt - sure to delight!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Blessings to Princess.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Adorable quilt. Love all the colorful owls! Great finish.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I love the way your quilt turned out! I bought this pattern awhile back but haven't even opened the baggie. I think the little owls are adorable.