If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Friday, November 30, 2012

UFO for November

My GD’s friend recently had a little boy and I thought it would be nice to make him a quilt.

Sew I went to my UFO box and found a flimsy that I could sandwich and quilt….

002

Today I was able to give Tyler his quilt and it is another UFO done and the 15th for the year

Hugz  Maria

http://maria-lifeontheblock.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Terry said...

very cute for a boy!

Fiona said...

lovely little quilt and great to get another UFO done...
Hugz

Susan said...

ITs good to have these flimsies ready to go whenever needed - that's why we have UFOs!!! Love the train.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Cute! I love all the dots.