Thursday, November 29, 2012

November Finish

I missed the deadline over at the SAL blog, but my "My Favourite Things" quilt from the book Some Kind of Wonderful by Anni Downs is finished - label and all.


The label is one of the block I made and then didn't include.  Along the way a lot of us changed blocks to suit ourselves.  This one should have been "Sunshine on my Face" - not really one of my favourite things so it became the label.

This project was not really ever at risk of becoming a UFO - we had deadlines to meet and a lot of encouragement from the SAL web master (or the Whip cracker as we called her) and all the other bloggers.

Now time to organise the December project  . . 

Come on everyone - we don't need many more to get to 500 for the year!!





4 comments:

Maria said...

What a fantastic finish... Love the fabrics you used in your SKOW Quilt.

Fiona said...

It's awesome... and I love the way you did the sun... great finish...
Hugz

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Gorgeous quilt! Love the bright colors and your sun block label.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Beautiful! What a great way to use a block that wasn't one of your favorites.