If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Monday, November 19, 2012

Cushion cover # 17


Whenever I have wanted to do a quilt with a new technique I try and do something small first... just to check I can actually do it... and that I will enjoy it enough to finish a quilt....

This top was made to practice blanket stitching in 2009 and it has been sitting in my cupboard since...



I have finally used the lonely forgotten top to make a cushion.....



quilted pillowcase slip style cover for the backing....



I know I used a pattern from a magazine for the vase picture... not sure which one though....

Righto, Gotto Go....  I still have loads of UFO's... I wonder if you will get your list finished before the end of the year??????  I won't........ and I have made new UFO's this year too!

Are you doing Sew It's Finished again next year Dawn and Wendy???????


 

8 comments:

Fiona said...

...

Susan said...

All we can do is keep plodding along - no way could we not start new things as they come along...
I hope Dawn & Wendy will keep this going - it seems to be motivating a lot of us.

Barb said...

That is adorable!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

How cute is that!!!

Maria said...

Gorgeous cushion and Yes would love to join "Sew it's Finished " as I still have lots of UFOs and sadly the list is getting longer....

iris said...

Thanks u find The pest look and home for this poor.
I love it

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Beautiful cushion, such a pretty vase of flowers!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Wonderful cushion! I think it is a great idea to try things on a smaller scale to see if we like it before starting on something large like a quilt.