Thursday, November 29, 2012

October BOM block at last and a Challenge for us all

Ok ladies, here it is.......sorry for being so slack these last couple of months.....what with Dawny being sick and this month it's been me with deadlines to meet......I thought you were supposed to have much more time when you were on sick leave??!!!! It just seems to disappear twice as fast!!!!

001 (Medium)

Anyways, this (October's) month's block is a Dawn design......she's very talented, our Dawn, and loves Spring and beautiful flowers.....beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady!!!.......so this month is a beautiful vase of flowers you can enjoy each day!

aster-borderth

Now, next month's is just around the corner.....I'm apologising in advance!!!!.......my turn and it's my son's 18th birthday on the weekend so I'm in full swing there....SORRY!!!.....the block will only be a couple of days late though so you have a little more time to squeeze in a finish...or two...or three...or......!!!!

By the way......24 finishes this month! (October) which takes us to the grand total of 355 for 2012 to date.

Now, do you remember the goal of 500 for the year??? We're almost there and I know it's a bit of a stretch!!!!.....buuuut.......that IS only 145 to go.......there are 2 months left (well...sort of......I havent counted November yet, and I have given you a couple of extra days in November!!! tee hee) which means about 73 finishes each month.... and seeing as there are 100 of us, if we have 1 finish each month....we'll pass our goal with flying colours!!!!!

Whaddya say???

Let's go for it!

I've a finish up my sleeve for November....how about you!?

Start your engines and sew many hugs

xox Wendy :O)

1 comment:

Fiona said...

thanks Dawn and Wendy....
Hugz