Sunday, November 18, 2012

My 14th Finish

At the beginning of the year I posted my Red Brolly  “Brutus” blocks on the UFO list.

Brutus Blocks 2011

The plan was to put these stitchery blocks together into a quilt.
well it’s Nov and still they were in my box. Sew I decided to make the Christmas one into this….

post 3 (4)
I really love the little wall hanging.. Maybe I can make the others into smaller projects too !!!

Hugz  Maria


Annie said...

I love mini quilts. Good idea. I recently did a similar thing with a small stitchery

Terry said...

Very cute, I love cats.

Debbie M said...

I love Red Broily designs too and yours look great!

Tracee said...

Great idea, they certainly are very cute.

Fiona said...

Excelent idea to use the block for a mini... are you going to do that with the rest too????

Susan said...

I think that is a great idea - uses up your stitcheries and each one is quick - easy to have one UFO a months as well.
Great fabric to go with the design.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Your mini looks great...what a good idea.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Cute Christmas mini. I like your idea to use blocks separately. Great finish!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

One block at a time and eventually they will all become something wonderful. I like to have mini quilts hanging around the house. Since they are smaller I can have more and they are easier to change out (and make).