Friday, November 16, 2012

Purple Sugar Twist

I had meant to put this up when I finished this quilt a few months ago but I gave it to my daughter and forgot to get a finished picture until now, my daughter took one and sent it to me.
As you can see it's an all purple quilt, my oldest daughter loves purple. I had intended to give it to her last year but you know how good intentions go sometimes. But she said she loves it and really that's all that matter.
I have more info on my blog here if you want the pattern, etc.
I hope to get a couple more quilts posted before the end of the year.
I would like to wish all in U.S. 
a Happy Thanksgiving

4 comments:

Fiona said...

It's fantastic... so effective...
Hugz

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Well at least she has it now and how lucky for her it is beautiful.

Susan said...

Love it - always love purple - a great stash quilt too

rubyslipperz1052 said...

Pretty, Pretty Purples worked into a really fun design!

annie