If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Thursday, November 1, 2012

Really pushing the deadline for October

Its not often that I find the lack of daylight saving in Queensland a good thing - but at least for me it is still the 31st October and I have a very small finish.

Ever since I finished my "Stitchers Keeper" (Leanne Beasley pattern - see here) - I have been meaning to turn the extra bit of fabric with a stitched flower into a scissor holder - finally - a few hours worth of work and I can say its done.  I know it's not much but hopefully next month will be a bigger finish..

Well done to those who have finished projects for this month.  Thanks to Dawn & Wendy for keeping us on our toes.




3 comments:

Susan said...

...

Tracee said...

That is sew....sweet

Wendy B said...

Oh Susan...a finish is a finish...no matter how small!!! It's just fab and we're happy to offer the encouragement..... now....can you send some ufo-mojo over to me!!?? LOL
xox
sew many hugs