If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Thursday, June 9, 2011

#9 Finished!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!! I thought it would never get here for awhile there.  With all the work outside now; this took forever to finish...but here it is.  I think I must like green.....lol.  This top has been around for 4-5 years waiting to be quilted. The plain blocks are unbleached cotton; which I love to hand quilt...so easy to work with.  Anyway here are the pic....front, back, and close up of borders and patchy binding...
  

8 comments:

BubzRugz said...

That's a fantastic finish.... such a lot of beautiful hand quilting..... wonderful
Hugz

Dawn said...

Fantatic...well done and hand quilted...so special.
hugs Dawn x x x

Wendy B said...

This will definitely be something to treasure Marjorie! You've done an awesome job!
sew many hugs
Wendy :O) XX

Maria said...

Well worth the wait. what a beuatiful job of the hand quilting.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Congrats on the finish!

Chris H said...

Wow that is gorgeous, you must be so happy to finally finish it.

TylersMomm said...

I Love it!!! What is the pattern? My blog is http://diaryofanovicequilter.blogspot.com/
Follow me... I am a new quilter and am looking for my next project and I love your quilt!!!!

Marg H said...

What a simple and yet stunning design. Gorgeous colours and lovely quilting. Congratulations.