Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Finally finished another project

Ladies, please add another number to my slow growing list. It's taken me 3 years to complete this very pink quilt for my daughter. She now has the pleasure of being snuggled underneath it tonight.
I've backed it in Polar Fleece to save money and to keep it warm for winter.
Of course it needed a label to remind us how LONG it took me and also to cover a small flaw in the fabric.


Thank you to everyone for your lovely posts that helps encourage me to keep trying to make time to complete my UFOs. Now what else can I complete off my list?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Dawn said...

Very Pinky cute...love it... and so snuggly warm...well done on a great finish!
husg Dawn x x x

Maria said...

What a lovely UFO to have finished. I am sure your DD enjoys snuggling under it.

Anonymous said...

this is lovely, the colors are just beautiful and i love the date and sentiment

ShirleyC said...

It is lovely. You should be proud!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Ladies. It will be well loved and dragged all over the house even though she is a teenager. Maybe she'll put it in her car too :)

Wendyb said...

aw Fiona....what a finish!!!...I bet it will be well-loved!!!! I think we all have these in our pile too!!!! Love the pink...in our house of boys, pink is a rarity!!
sew many hugs
XX Wendy :O)

Chris H said...

STUNNING!!!!