Thursday, June 23, 2011

Angels Story Table Runner

Well here it is Finish #3 for me for this challenge, this is the table runner from An Angels Story by Anni Downs.  This wasn't on my original Sew Its Finished list, only because I couldn't find it back at the start of the year to add it to my list!  But now it's found and finally quilted and finished after lurking in a drawer for a couple of years.


There have been some lovely finishes here lately ladies, thanks for the inspiration ............. catch you later ...............

Nicky



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the fabrics and what an effective pattern. Just lovely.

Leeanne said...

Very nice, I am making the quilt from that book.

Maria said...

A lovely finish Nicky.

Sandy said...

Your a quilter and so perfect with the matching and seams.. beautiful! I have two queen size going at the same time right now.. each of my children/grandchildren have one made by me and I'm now on a granddaughter and should be finished (if no one has any more kids..lol)... not neat but love to do it!
Beautiful work you do!
Thanks for your visit to my blog today and your kind words...
Sandy

Wendyb said...

just gorgeous Nicky....really love that colour scheme!....and yes....it still counts even if it wasnt' on the original list....as long as it's a start from pre 2011! Well done!
sew many hugs
Wendy :O) X

Kimberlee said...

That is a very pretty table runner. Congrats on the finish!
~Kimberlee

PaisleyJade said...

Clever you!!

Chris H said...

It is very pretty... shows you don't need to use complicated patterns to end up with a gorgeous finish! Well done.