If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Sunday, June 26, 2011

An Empty Box!!


I store my UFO's in pretty boxes on the shelves above my cutting table.
I am delighted to be able to say that "One Box is Empty" and I have finished  UFO No 9#


                                                                          Taa Dah!!!


You can read more on my blog  http://maria-lifeontheblock.blogspot.com/

Would be happy for you to visit.



9 comments:

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Congratulations, Maria. I have joined but haven't made a list of my ufo's yet. I like your idea of the boxes, but I will need a LOT of boxes! Anyway well done!! I will be finished one next week, hopefully after 4 years!!!

Fiona@BubzRugz said...

Oh I love it..... and boxes is on my shopping list... and Pegs bags are on my to do list.... mmm
Hugz

Dawn said...

Can I send you one of my Boxes Maria...
Husg Dawn x x

Sue B said...

I love the idea of UFO's in boxes. Mine sit folded on a shelf. I must go box shopping and pinch this idea, it makes your room so much prettier.

Maria said...

Sorry Dawn I have too many myself.

Love the boxes Sue but DH says my shelf will fall soon as there are so many boxes.LOL

Susan said...

Lovely quilt - and what a lovely collection of boxes! My UFFOs are in plastic tubs - not nearly as pretty - though it is an effective way to store 'stuff'

Cheryl said...

That's a great way to store UFO's....beautiful quilt!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

very pretty quilt...great job!!

Chris H said...

Right! Off to buy me some boxes... what a fab idea! Love love love that quilt...so colourful.