Sunday, June 12, 2011

Second finish

How long has a WIP got to be stashed away for it to become a UFO? I suppose as long as it is stashed away for a while then it adds up to the UFO list. Back in March, I started a purse for Big Boy. And although I made good progress and it came along quickly, I didn't finish it there and then. I only had the binding and zip to sew on for it to be finish but I didn't. Maybe because I am always slightly nervous when it comes to the zip. Anyway I promised myself that Big Boy would have his purse to buy his Father's Day present at school so I had to finish it this week-end. I got it out last night and finished it before going to bed. And the zip wasn't so difficult to add in the end!


Big Boy was very happy with his new purse when I showed him this morning!
Celine

1 comment:

Marg said...

That is so cute. Love the tractors. Love the colours.