Tuesday, June 14, 2011

One Quilt finished, One Bear Finished

Beatrice Bear is finally completed.  She has been on my list for some months, but something always got in the way of working on her.  Finally she has become part of our family.  Designed by Debbie Magee of Always Stitchin' - just love her dolls.  Here she is:


On the weekend I put together this Shaggy, Scrap Quilt.  It was a quick one to do.  Had the squares cut out some months ago.  Decided yesterday to get going on it and I managed to complete it.  I was watching the Dvd of To Kill A Mockingbird and managed to get all the edges cut.  It is now in the dryer getting "fluffed up"!!

So two more finishes for 2011.  Yeh!!

Cheers

Marg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

such lovely work,, just beautiful,, love the bear and love the quilt,, very talented you are,

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Congrats! I love the bears outfit. Sew cute!

Wendyb said...

Just lovely Marg.....and those blocks behind the teddy???? Another UFO in progress???? hehe.....love how they match the bear!
you ARE on a roll.....well done!
Sew many hugs
Wendy :O) X

Marilyn said...

Beautiful bear.
It must have been the perfect weekend for shaggy quilts. I made one too (for my Grandson), but I hadnt started it before this weekend so it isnt a UFO, just a FO. Once I have taken pics of it I will have it on my blog.

Maria said...

Two wonderful finishes arg. Well done love them both.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I'm in love with your bear!

Billie in TX

Chris H said...

I love love love the bear, she's so darn cute!