This project started as all mine do - lots of energy and enthusiasm (in 2008?) - then this one went in the 'too hard' basket after I had all the fabrics fused in place. The bias binding for the stained glass look beat me time after time whenever I brought out this project. It simply would not sit right, so back in the cupboard it went. I finally decided to overcome the difficulties this September and have fought with the nasty black tape for weeks until I am sort of satisfied with the result. Then I had problems with the backing and quilting, so maybe I wasn't in the right frame of mind when I completed it today - photo of my finished project to follow when camera working again. In the meantime, I'm attaching a photo of the original pattern so you can see what it should look like.
33 minutes ago