If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Teddy in the cabin cushion

I had this pieced panel that has been left to wait since September 2009 until I picked it up again this month.
I had been hoping to finish it in August but I never managed to quilt it until earlier this month. I decided on a straight lines quilting design off-centred.

And finally last week I made the cushion cover with some teddy bear fabric that I had in my stash from a few years ago.
My cushion is now finished and teddy is now sitting very comfortably in Miss Strawberry Shortcake's room.

Celine





3 comments:

sunny said...

How cute! that would be cute with any theme in the center block. Thanks for a great idea.

Susan said...

How gorgeous!

Celine said...

thank you!